How Chiropractic Works
Chiropractic has been helping people of all ages with a variety of health issues for over a century without the use of drugs or surgery.
Chiropractors use the best available evidence from research, the preferences of the patient and their own expertise and personal experience to help your spine and nervous system function optimally.
The clinic philosophy at The Spinal Decompression Center is based on the following simple, common-sense principles. They serve as a guide as we assess your health, explain what we’ve found and make our specific care recommendations:
• Being healthy is your normal state
• Your nervous system controls everything
• Stress can overload your nervous system
• Spinal joint dysfunction is a coping strategy
• Adjustments help reduce spinal dysfunction
• You’ll likely need more than one adjustment
Click on each link to learn more about chiropractic and why this natural solution is attracting the interest of researchers who want to know why chiropractic works so well.
By the way, if this approach makes as much sense to you as it does to us, we’d like an opportunity to meet you and discuss your options in person. Ring us today. (940) 484-6336